DEDICATION OF THE MEMORIAL



The memorial was unveiled on 
24th October 1920 by The Dean of Carlisle
Inside the Church on the north wall is a handsome framed mural tablet cast in bronze dedicated to the sixteen men of the village and surrounding area who died during the First World War.

Ċ
Dean Langhorn,
Mar 20, 2014, 9:07 AM
Ċ
Dean Langhorn,
Mar 20, 2014, 9:07 AM